-->

16 July 2019

I AM BACK

Hey guys! Guess who's back...…..



OMG it has been absolutely ages. My last post was back in September 2018. It has almost been 10 months!!! In all fairness, even though I posted in September, I feel like I haven't posted since November 2017. This was when I last felt like I had put real effort into my blog. Sixth form was creatively difficult for me. I was constantly conflicted between my creative and academic self. After taking a break from fashion blogging and creative expression, I started a collaborative blog called ONS Collective on Instagram. However, it is more of a creative outlet that is more outfit and styling based as well as documenting my internships. I have become a fashion show dresser for A-Cold-Wall*. ACW* is an award winning streetwear brand and the creative director is Samuel Ross who worked with Virgil Abloh before starting his own brand. I have also started to make more clothes and work on my designs. I have developed my dress-making skills and designs so much since leaving school. I have also taken up cooking too. I have been a vegetarian for over 2 years now and growing up in a non-vegetarian home as well as being at university has meant that I have had to do a lot of cooking for myself. I have also been teaching myself Japanese and Korean! I have honestly fell in love with the two languages. I have been learning to dance and working on my piano skills too.
In the break I have taken from my blog, I have been able to find what it is in this industry that I want to achieve. I have met so many amazing people in this industry, be it people with set careers or people with high aspirations. Now that I am clearer within my creative self I have decided to reboot my blog under the new name “Kouture”. The meaning behind this new name is something close to my heart and always reminds me of not only what I want out of this industry but out of life. I have posted one blogpost on the ONS Collective blog site : onscollective.wixsite.com/home/blog . I will probably be posting more on my Instagram as it is easier to navigate and I just prefer it.
I hope that you will all support me in this new adventure that I am taking and follow this blog by subscribing using your email in the box in the side bar, follow @vikkiekuponiyi  @kouturebyv and @onscollective on Instagram and check out onscollective.wixsite.com/home/blog and subscribe to that blog too. I love you all and I cannot wait to post again.
Love,
Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment