-->

22 December 2016

Dress Diary:1 - Cut Out

So for my Product Design AS, I am making a red carpet style dress. So every week I thought I should do a little diary about my dress; a dress diary. The material I got was from Upton Park Queen's Market, London and the pattern I am using is a vogue pattern however I am modifying it. The design planned is a mermaid/fishtail silver satin dress with mesh sleeves and panel in the skirt piece, plunge neck and open back. I plan to heavily embellish it and I am making it for size 10. The dress should have 4 cut outs around the waist area with diamond trim. The actual design can be found on my Instagram @vikkiekuponiyi , so if you would like to see how the dress should turn out then you can click on this link (it is the silver one) https://www.instagram.com/p/BNCmLkuADE6/?taken-by=vikkiekuponiyi Here are some pictures of it so far........

No comments:

Post a Comment