-->

31 December 2016

BIRTHDAY

Hey guys! So my birthday is on 28th December. To celebrate my 17th, my parents took my siblings and I out to Bicester Village in Oxford, and on the day after I went out for a London day trip with some of my friends. Obviously being the style obsessed girl that I am, its only necessary to show you the outfits I wore on both days. Remember to follow my blog using your email on the right sidebar and follow my social media linked at the bottom of the page. Stay Stylish ...


Day 1: 28/12/2016
-A grey new look turtle neck knitted jumper
-Black and White fur coat (mentioned in a previous post)-Plain low waist blue jeans (mentioned in a previous post)-Adidas Trainers
-Pearl chain
-Gold River Island mini rucksack











Day 2: 29/12/2016


 - Miss Unique London white fur coat
-Ralph Lauren red V-neck cashmere jumper
-Plain Blue Jeans
-Grey New Look over the knee boots
-Miss Selfridge pearl chocker
-Karen Millen blue mini bag (my new fave)













No comments:

Post a Comment