-->

27 November 2016

TUBE

Hey Guys! So I went on a cheeky trip to University College London (UCL) for a day of Product Design seminars. Some more energetic than others  but overall they were very interesting and inspirational. The designers that spoke were:
  • Patrik Fredrikson & Ian Stallard
  • Emily Campbell
  • Daniel Charity
  • Carlo Brandelli
  • Ben Wilson
My favourite talks were from Brandelli, Campbell and  Fredrikson & Stallard. Their talks inspired me to have a more alternative look at my work from a creative point of view. Below are a few pictures of Fredrickson & Stallard works as their work was the most aesthetically pleasing and interesting. Follow my social medias linked at the bottom of the page and follow my blog by using your email in the right sidebar and share.




No comments:

Post a Comment