-->

17 February 2016

GRAMMYs 2016

Guys, hello! OMG I have missed posting on this blog and I feel like I have almost betrayed you for not posting but I have one for you today. So... THE GRAMMYS were absolutely amazing. The performances, winner and my husband BRUNO MARS won record of the year! But as well as the music and messages sent to us from Kendrick Lamar and the shade delivered all the way from the USA from Taylor Swift *cough Kanye West, we must appreciate the fashion. So here are my favourite looks from the Grammys 2016. Remember to follow my blog for notifications and leave a comment. My main and fashion instagrams are in the banner and my other social medias are linked at the bottom of this page.

1. My husband/baby daddy BRUNO MARS
Here we have my man Peter Gene Hernandez aka Bruno Mars in a Versace custom suit. He is just looking good. Yeah that's it, just fine... He seems to have been heavily involved with Versace as his super bowl outfit was also Versace (the black shirt and trousers with the gold chain). Also can we just appreciate Bruno Mars at SB50!








2. Kendrick Lamar
 Kendrick Lamar. if you have not seen his performance at the Grammys here is a link, go watch it and them come back to finish reading this post... go on I'll wait... http://www.vulture.com/2016/02/watch-kendrick-lamars-insane-grammy-performance.html MAAD. It's artist such as Kendrick Lamar who make me proud of being black. His performance was clearly a reaction to black culture and the Black Lives Matter movement. He wore a Costume National outfit. The black colour was very fitting and proper.





3. The Weeknd

The Weeknd. The black excellence I was receiving was just WOOOO! He wore a Givency suit. Similar to Kendrick it was black, fitting and proper. His performance was also very energetic and definitely a highlight of the evening.
















4.Selena Gomez
Wifey Gomez was in a Calvin Klein Collection dress (ironic with Bieber at the even). She looked gorgeous with the natural make up and elegant jewellery . Oh and I totally ship Taylena !

















5. Bella Hadid
The beautiful Bella Hadid was in Alexandre Vauthier dress. The black piece was formed by draping fabric creating a slit in the leg, plunge neckline and waist cut outs. I really loved this piece and the make up was amazing. I feel like a more natural face was the trend of the evening along with a natural flow in the hair until Gaga came along...













6. Lady Gaga

Gaga looked so... Gaga. She had her classic skyscraper heels with a Marc Jacobs dress? Can I call it a dress, lets say garment. Her garment was covered with embroidery and was gorgeous, I loved it! Her hair and make up was far from natural but as it was Gaga and not Taylor Swift I cannot complain. Her tribute to Bowie was touching.

7.Taylor Swift

Swift wore a Versace two piece. It consisted of an orange bandeau and pink maxi style skirt with a slit. Taylor is known for her slit skirts exposing her to-die-for legs. I personally loved this outfit as only Taylor could pull of something like that. Oh and to the Yeezy shade.











8. Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber , my second husband (gosh I just can't control myself) was seen in a Saint Laurent Tux looking fine yasss Justin yasss. The monochrome piece was typical of Justin but I am not complaining. He is just growing up so fast, just look at him *heart eye emoji. And guys the shade Justin was throwing at Selena during his performance ... but that ain't none of my business.





No comments:

Post a Comment