-->

22 October 2015

Chanel and Stylist Live


Last weekend was a MADTING. Two fashion events, 1 city, no regrets. Both were amazing and here are some of the highlights from them. The inspiration I received from the day was too much and I definitely want a career in fashion. The fashion director of Stylist magazine gave a short speech about her job and said that she gets to travel around the world while absorbing and informing people over in the UK about fashion. For my international viewers, Stylist is a leading London based Fashion magazine and on 17th October, they held a massive fashion and lifestyle event which included an exclusive fashion show. The event was truly brilliant and I can not wait to go again. For the events, I wore khaki co ord set with black heels and my black coat with my Prada bag.The Chanel Exhibition was amazing (despite the hour long queue). The art and architecture given in to the displays and location were deeply thought of and the details were amazing. I spent the day with Tabby, Megan and Isobella ( ig: @malibami @meganmaloney @isobella.j ) and I could not have chosen a better group of friends to spend a fashion filled day with. Anyway, follow the blog for instant alerts on when I am posting and my social media (linked in footer). Comment and share the posts and blog with your mates and here was Saturday.........Stay Stylish. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment