-->

6 March 2016

FURESCENT


So, in the UK it  is lowkey autumn/winter but high key spring/summer. An with all the fuss of fashion month, I thought that I would take some pictures of my favourite 3 coats from my wardrobe. The coats range from different ends of the "high street" market so there will be something for everyone.  

The first one is a white piece is a Miss Unique London Fur coat. It is definitely my favourite. It is so soft and lush. It has a felty-fur type material on the inside which makes it even warmer.
The second is a brown and burgundy piece from river island. It has a wide gold zip which you guys probably cannot see through the pictures. I love the different colours on the coat and I think that this one is probably the most suitable out of all three for all seasons.

The third and last one is a black and white piece from Tesco (lol). Now I do not often do my shopping at F&F but when I saw this coat I just had to buy it! It is so warm and super soft and very affordable. The dress I am wearing is just a plain turtle neck midi bodycon dress and my boots are newlook. Make sure to follow my social media linked at the bottom of the page and follow this blog for instant updates. Leave a comment on your favourite coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment