-->

18 November 2017

CULTURE




Hey Guys! It's me, it's lit! So yesterday, our school held a non-uniform day, an of course, in my school that translates to "we gotta flex". This was my outfit:
-Black T-shirt from Primark (mens)
-Silver link chain from ASOS
-Striped monochrome trousers from Matalan
-Kappa Trainers from Sports Direct





-Denim jacket by Me
The denim jacket is something that I have been working on for a couple months. I bought the jacket in XL on eBay and painted the back myself. The design is of a girl with a headscarf (one that I am often seen wearing if I haven't got my hair in extensions) with the word "Culture" embroided by hand around the scarf and on the back of the collar. There are also rose applique patterns placed on the from of the jacket with hand embroided and beaded smacks of the collar. The jacket is something I have wanted to do for a while and although I do not feel like the jacket is finished, I am pleased with it so far.











My make up is quite simple, I used L'Oréal True match foundation, Nyx Double concealer, Nyx Eyebrow Pomade, Make Up Revolution eyeshadow, Sleek highlighter and Collection eyeliner.





Here is the beautiful Katie The Plant (@katietheplant on Instagram). The minute I saw her outfit I immediately scream "we need pictures!!". Her outfit is so weird that it is beautiful.

Her outfit was:
- Culottes from Topshop
-White long sleeved top from a charity shop
-Black dress top from Boohoo
- Coat from H&M
- Shoes are Air Max
-Jewellery from Topshop

I think we can all agree, she slayed it*snaps fingers* and isn't she gorgeous.










 And to finish off her look. she drew this amazing eye design using the Nyx Vivid Brights.

Thank you so much for reading this post. You can find my social media linked around this page in the side bar and at the bottom. Please share with your friends and family and Stay Stylish xx

I love you all
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment