-->

2 October 2015

PFW BALMAIN SS16



First of all "HAPPY NIGERIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!" "HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH"ok now.....

"I'm inspired about being 30!"           -Olivier Rousteing

FROM DAY ONE! Olivier Rousteing has been bae. If you know me, you know that I have a few celebrity baes and Olivier is one. I mean come on! He is soooo cute. So Paris Fashion Week (now my favourite fashion week) has kicked off with so many designers showcasing their SS collection. As well as Balmain, Rick Owens has also made a very err..... obscure collection featuring very realistic manikins on women in bizarre positions. However that's for another day. So a bit of Fashion History for you, Balmain was founded in France, 1949 and when Bae Rousteing was 25 he became head of house. Now how one becomes head of fashion house at 25 is crazy for me and is a #GOALS moment. He has gotten a lot of media attention as he has been associated with huge icons such as the Kardashian Klan, Gigi Hadid and Jourdan Dunn. He has a collabiration with H&M in November which I am absolutely going crazy for and is really making his mark in the Fashion world.Make sure to follow, comment, and share this blog, and follow my social media (however I use my instagram the most) at the end of the post. So here are my favourite looks from my inspiration in life, Mr. Olivier Rousteing...... Stay Stylish. Full show: http://www.balmainlive.com/




 Kendall, Gigi, Jourdan, Lily and Doutzen stormed down this runway. #BalmainGirls



 My favourite look has to be #Look10. The blue jewels really stood out to me and I would definitely wear this outfit.
 I'm really feeling the orange and silver dress. The form is so Balmain. I'm also feeling the bottoms on the picture on the right.

 
 

 This Black ensemble was also a favourite. Lily Aldridge killed this look.



 YASSSSSSSSSS #BalmainSS16 Keep doing what you're doing Olivier.














No comments:

Post a Comment