-->

4 September 2015

SUMMER HIGHLIGHTS !!!

Well... 'Summer of 2015' has been one of the best academic based summer so far, but hopefully next year once the whole 'GCSE thing' has passed, I have plans but l better not jinx them. Anyway these are basically my highlights of Summer, and some fashion trends that have been reigning the highstreets of London this Summer... ALL LINKS FOR WEBSITES FOR PURCHASE ARE IN RED.

Sunglasses
So, these River Island shades have definitely been a major trend this Summer with many high street outlets having their own similar designs. What I love most about them, is that they work with any skin tone, and gender. BIG UP THE UNISEX!!

River Island Sunglasses

These Topshop shades have also been a big shade hit. The Luna 60s round glasses are so beautiful, and their simplicity is top notch.

Topshop Glasses














Swimsuits



Highwaisted Bikini


This gorgeous highwaisted sailor themed bikini is absoulely lovely. For the price it was an amazing quality.













Rome Outfits

As seen in the Rome post, this lovely dress via yess EBAY... and the kimono EBAY. Guys, I'm telling you now, EBAY IS YOUR BEST FRIEND... say it again, EBAY IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.
As long as you check the reviews and do your research, EBAY is a very safe and reliable website.
I got all of my Rome playsuits from there, and they are all absolutely wonderful. I will link them just below.
Floral Dress

Floral Playsuit
This was so confortable and good quality for the price. The necklace was from Primark and was £1.50. It matched my shoes, which were from New Look.




     White Playsuit                           This was my favorite outfit of all days .The necklace was a gift, but Claire's accessories do similar chains.    




 New Look loafers
 These shoes are so gorgeous. They were a bit uncomfortable at first, but after a few wears, they became comfortable enough for me to walk continuously for 3 hours with no pain at all.


Necklace

Unfortunately, the necklace is now out of stock, as it was a summer collection item. However, since, obviously, EBAY IS YOUR BEST FRIEND, you can still find a similar.








Yellow Crop Top

New look crop top was so comfortable, which was probably down to the cotton blend in the material.

Necklace

Unfortunately there was the same problem with the necklace being out of stock, but I have found some similar ones.

Topshop Jeans

To finish the outfit, I had those basic mainstream white highwaisted Topshop Jeans
Topshop jeans are rated quite highly, which is mostly because they have the waist and length measurements, and as I have a fairly large hip, in comparison to my waist, they were a perfect fit.

 Nails

Nails were £15 from Upton Park. It was an OPI nude and just blended with my skin tone perfectly. They were 'Coffin' shape.




Watch



My watch is from Next. Its a rose gold with clear crystals and has a very unique designer look to it.

Watch






Harrods

This Moschino Chain Trim Coat classic definitely caught my eye. My obsession with black and gold has taken over me .

Moschino Coat
The gold and black cocktail dress also caught my eye. It was a Marchesa piece and was absolutely gorgeous. The embroidery was so beautiful and definitely a piece I want in my future wardrobe.

Marchesa Cocktail dress

My dress is from LaRedoute My Dress, necklace from Primark (aint nobody got money for pearls) and my blazer is from Boohoo. Blazer

So this was just some of my summer highlights. Please follow my social media and share this blog with everyone you know. Until next time....

http://www.theblacksnowqueen.blogspot.com/

Snapchat: :@viksta_k
Tumblr: @theblacksnowqueen
Twitter: @Viksta_
Pinterest: @vikkiekups
Instagram:@vikkiekuponiyi























No comments:

Post a Comment