-->

7 September 2015

Autumn/Fall is here !

Over in the UK it's what we call "Autumn". During this post I am going to interchange between Fall and Autumn as I do get viewers from the USA (hi USA). ALL THE LINKS TO THE ITEMS ARE IN RED. Make sure to follow this blog by clicking the follow button at the top, share with everyone you know and follow my social media linked at the bottom. This is just an outfit I put together ,nothing too fancy just plain and simple.





Jumper/Top

This is a Topshop turtle neck jumper/top. I call it a jumper/top purely because of the material used. The way it was created has a slight jumper texture to it yet it is thin enough to be a top. This is definetly a no1 piece to my fall wardrobe.


 Oversized Biker Coat
This lovely coat is from Debenham the collection but they have gone out of stock! Ahhh shock horror! No worries Asos have the same design. I prefer it open but I have seen people style it out with it zipped up so what ever does you boo. It has a unique zip detailing on the sleeve and is a must for the wonderful season of Autumn!





Rose Gold Watch

And again nothing new to my wardrobe, my favourite Rose Gold watch. Rose gold is definetly my thing at the moment and I think that it goes incredibly well with my skin tone.




Prada Bag
I actually got this bag in Dubai so I can't find the link to it. Anyway, I love this bag because of the colours. I just feel like they work very well together and go well with basically everything.

Heeled Chelsea Boots
These are definetly my favorite pairs of boots. The comfortability is amazing and you honestly forget that you are walking in 3-4inch heels. I went on an "Upton Park Field Trip" in these for about 3-4 hours and my feet had no pain and they just made my legs look all slim and that... I got min from Primark but I'm sure you can find then in any other store eg New Look and River island.



My Hair
For my afro girls out there. This is a Kanekalon Crotchet braids. I done it myself after watching a tutorial on youtube. It was done with a Vixen pattern so it will have the natural look that it has now. The hair used was a 100% kanekalon jumbo silk braid and was £1.69 per pack from "Pak's" my local hair and bauty supply store. The hair is very light and is very light weight. I blow dryed it then braided them into four braids then undid them the next day and they gave a very natural looking wavy pattern. Here is a link to one of the videos that I used to accomplish this look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbFbsNisHDg 

Thank you for coming on to read this blog post. The links to some of the things I wore are in red. Links to all my social media is below. Make sure to leave comments at the bottom and follow this blog. Feel free to share my blog with everyone you know. Until next time...... stay stylish!





2 comments:

  1. Wow great tips for fall totally in my wardrobe now hope for more.

    ReplyDelete