-->

17 September 2015

NYFW JEREMY SCOTT SS16

                                    
NYFW SS16 has come to its ending and I thought that I should do a quick blog post about one of my all time favourite designers, the Jeremy Scott. Jeremy is my definetly one of my favorite designers because he is a risk taker. He plays with fashion and takes it places that people are afraid to reach.

A common theme that I felt throught out his collection was his signiture doll and plastic theme. From the bag hair to the acrylic bracelet. I actually really love these bubble earrings and is definetly going to cone in next season. The make up was described as "elaborate" and "abstract". I love how false eyelashes were not used but they used a stencil to do a thick eyeliner and "drew" the bottom eyelashes on. Obviously my man Jeremy has to keep his bestie "Block Colours" alive and the use of animation in the lovely collection. The neon accessories were definelty something that
stood out, especially the acrylic bracelets. As Mr. Scott does, he maintained that 80-90s theme current, and I am not going to lie that was a bit predictable. HOWEVER being predictable is not always a bad thing, in this case the reason why it was predictable was because it is his trademark and  as Jeremy does, he still stayed fashion week.
I'm really feeling this dyedye 

The swimwear

Now I must discuss the swimwear. If only I could *hearteyesemoji in real life. They were absolutely gorgeous. The patterns were slyly vintage yet moden and I just loved the infusion.

I must also talk about the cheeky collaboration with Melissa shoes and the "Inflatable" shoes. If I am completely honest, at first I really didnt like them but now I'm kind of feeling the wave lenght and the idea. Jeremy and Melissa were definetly a perfect match made in heaven from the fashion gods.                       



 The Boots, PVC looking lovely. Its like they're trying to force the rain in SS like they look good and even though they are really bright I still feel like they are a "summer"version of your typical wellington boot. I really do like how they added the mouth nossel part where you "blow up" the shoe. The entire concept of the shoe is really nice and original.                  






                               


 Melissa Shoes!!! That pattern is on point and so complx yet the simplicity.



















  <= My favourite look!







" Florals, in spring, groundbraking"

Gigi Hadid
















Really feeling this jumper tbh




 Anyway before I bable on these were some of my favourite looks and pieces. Please follow my various social medias linked below. Until next time my lovelies...Keep checking and share with everone you know. Feel free to leavee a cheeky comment.

If you are on youtube show support and subscribe to my brothers channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCejFVkvt3GpFh9sUySkQ4QQ


2 comments: