-->

20 September 2015

LFW TOPSHOP SS16

LONDON FASHION WEEK !!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!! My home city from foetus to awkward 15 year old teenager. London has always been one of my favourite cities in the world and I cannot imagine living life outside of it to be honest. Literally, just going into rural Essex or anywhere in England without an oyster card just feels like I'm in a different country. So today I tuned into the Topshop SS16 #topshopunique show. Yes, I did live stream it, but one day you are going to see me either in the front row or even walking the runway.
 The new collection for next season is absolutely stunning and there are so many looks that will be in my wardrobe my the power of the Lord. AMEN. Remember to follow my social media, listed below, and share with everyone you know (unnecessary rhyming). Also leave a cheeky comment and check out my other posts. Enjoy..................................




 This white fur coat y'all are seeing right here, this will be in my wardrobs next season my the power of God. AMEN AMEN. Anyway....





 NOW guys, can we just please take a moment and just admire this photographer just hiding, lingering the end of the bench. What I love is how during the show, the camera kept paning back to his face. *hearteyeemoji *sigh...... Anyway.






 "Florals, in spring, ground braking!" Topshop definetly embraced the florals. Topshop also thought that Cheetah print was a throw back fashions statement. They are also embracing the denim skirt. Gotta hold on somethinsg yeah am I right or am I right?




Guys please. Take a moment to admire the detail with the embroidery. From every heavenly stitch to the golden thread *hearteyeemoji. And trust me (daddy) I know the stress of embroidery and beading (from the pillow I made in my Textiles class, which you can look at on my pinterest in the DIY folder) so I know how much time, effort and patience must have gone into the detailing on the garment.


 POLKA DOTS! There were a couple dots here and there...


If you would like to watch the full show here is a link: http://www.elleuk.com/fashion/trends/the-topshop-unique-ss16-lfw-show-will-blow-your-mind Stay Stylish...

No comments:

Post a Comment