-->

17 June 2017

Nigeria 2017 - Beach


Hey guys! So I took a "short" break due to exams when I got back from Nigeria and when I was in Nigeria the wifi we had became faulty so I could not post while I was there. I originally thought that I could do daily styled posts but as the holiday went on, I noticed that it just would not work. There were days when we stayed home all day and days when we spent the whole time with family. There were also days when we went out all night and days when we were out all day. Overall I loved the trip, spending time with family and meeting new people was amazing. My family and I used to travel a lot then we just kinda stopped. So to get back into the swing of it was amazing. This day was spent on a peach in Lekki near our home. We spent the day horse riding and walking along the coast. The beaches in Nigeria are beautiful due to the white sand and sharp blue sea. My outfit for the day were a pair of crotchet front white jersey shorts from Primark, along with a Cami top, also from primark, Ralph Lauren sunglasses and New Look Sandals.

Enjoy looking at these pictures and follow my social media linked at the bottom of the page.

Stay Stylish xx 










No comments:

Post a Comment