-->

1 April 2017

Nigeria 2017 - Arrival


Hey guys! On the 29/03/20


17 I travelled, with my family, to Lagos, Nigeria. For the past couple years my parents have been building a home on Lagos Island, Nigeria.

We thought it would only be logical to spend 3 weeks in Nigeria, just over a month before exams right...... (*scream internally*)

Either way, I thought that I would do daily(ish) posts on my outfit for the mems:)

Make sure to follow my blog and share.

xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way to the airport I wore a crushed velvet set:
- Boohoo grey hoodie
-Primark grey leggings

My sister wore the same set from both stores in burgundy. I am also wearing my Tommy Trainers mentioned in the previous post.

On board I had my Moda In Pelle grey handbag. This bag is a new one of mine and is coming close to being my favourite





 I flew with Virgin Atlantic and stayed in the "Economy". Last time I flew with Virgin Atlantic Economy was in 2015 (I think) when I went with my family to Dubai. Between now and then Virgin have increased their game with the standard of economy. When walking through Economy I literally thought I was in premium (the second best cabin with Virgin Atlantic). For dinner I had Jollof Rice (meh) served with Okra (meh) and beef in stew (or as Virgin called it " bell pepper sauce" nah mate... it was stew). For breakfast I had a pot of fresh fruit and greek yogurt with a nature valley bar.

I'm not a fusy one when it comes to food and to me aeroplane food is one of the best to me. I do not know what it is, I think it is just the way everything is compact and tiny.

Anyway, thank you for reading my post, follow my Instagram for updates on new posts : @vikkiekuponiyi



No comments:

Post a Comment