-->

13 August 2016

IN FOCUS

 
Hello guys, FIRST GO AND USE YOUR EMAIL TO FOLLOW MY BLOG, YOU CAN DO THAT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE OR IN THE SIDE BAR, what's good? So the other day, if you follow me on Instagram you would know *cough cough* : https://www.instagram.com/vikkiekuponiyi/, https://www.instagram.com/theblacksnowqueen/ I got a new camera. It is the Nikon D3300 and it's lit. I went down to Southbank for a day out with my bestfriend Romoke, who amazingly took all the pictures so credit to her ig: https://www.instagram.com/oringinalblackdiamond/ . I recently got a stone beige bodysuit from PrettyLittleThing and a beautiful blue lace skirt from Dorothy Perkins and my favourite heels from New Look. I styled the outfit with a gorgeous beige and gold chain link necklace and a pair beige and gold angel wing earrings.
All the products I used for my face:
-Lancôme La Base pro hydra glo primer
-Kiko MatMousse Oil Free Foundation(Kiko is my favourite make up brand btw *cough* hey Kiko)  
-Kiko natural concealer
-Fashion fair foundation stick (contour)
-FashionFair Highlighter(powder not a crème)
-FashionFair Powder (contour)
-Kiko Powder
-Kiko Fast Stroke Eyeliner
-Elizabeth Arden Eyeshadow
-Make up Revolution Eyeshadow
-PrettyPink Eyeshadow
-Sleek Blush
-Primark Eyelashes (yep I did that #brokelife, so what I use primark lashes...Pree the above please)
-Kiko Eyebrow Sculpt
-Savisto Make up Brushes 32pcs
-Rimmel Eyebow pencil with the Kiko double touch 10 hour lipstick and gloss in 101 (lips, brow pencils and a gloss make a nice nude lipgloss #tbsqtip )
This is why I never have spare cash...
All pictures taken by: Romoke ig:@oringinalblackdiamond
 
The shoes are from New Look like I mentioned before. They are beige and have a gorgeous 
  gold heel.

That's all, thank you for coming back. Make sure to follow my social media's all linked around my blog. Also please please please follow my blog by using you email ad leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment